A GUI for the analysis of plate reader growth curve results:
1. Automatic calculation of the average of a few wells (repetitions)
2. Plotting of the average + standard deviation of OD, reporter, or reporter to OD ratio, with ability to control the color and line properties of each group, which group to display, the limits of the plot, and an option to display each well separately
3. Defining a blank group or subtracting a constant value
4. Load settings from previously saved sessions
This GUI was built with the aid of the 'GUI layout toolbox' (file exchange submission, see link below), and it is required for its functionality, download it and run the 'install.m' file there.
Please, help to improve it:
1. Report any bug or inconvenience you experience.
2. Make suggestions on how to improve it.
3. Modify the code and share what you changed.
Nitai Steinberg (2021). A GUI for plate reader growth curve analyses (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/43595-a-gui-for-plate-reader-growth-curve-analyses), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!