Motor Control with TI LaunchPad
Version 22.214.171.124 (86.8 KB) by Antonin
Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor Field-Oriented Control with TI LaunchPad and BOOSTXL-DRV8301
Updated 27 Jul 2018
This example shows how to use a closed-loop Field-Oriented Control (FOC) algorithm to regulate the speed and torque of a three-phase Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor (PMSM). This example uses C28x peripheral blocks and C28x DMC library blocks from the Embedded Coder Support Package for Texas Instruments C2000 Processors.
For newer versions and other hardware setup, check the shipping version of this example on this page: https://www.mathworks.com/help/supportpkg/texasinstrumentsc2000/ug/permanent-magnet-synchronous-motor-field-oriented-control.html
- TI F28027 LaunchPad
- BOOSTXL-DRV8301 with a 3-phase brushless motor and a 12-24V power supply.
More information on how the models have been created and how to use them in the following video:
Antonin (2023). Motor Control with TI LaunchPad (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/45124-motor-control-with-ti-launchpad), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Created with R2013b
Compatible with R2013b and later releases
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
- Code Generation > Embedded Coder >
- Test and Measurement > Instrument Control Toolbox > Instrument Control Toolbox Supported Hardware >
- Physical Modeling > Simscape Electrical > Electrical Block Libraries > Electromechanical >
- Physical Modeling > Simscape Electrical > Specialized Power Systems > Motor Drives >
Inspired: DC/DC Buck Converter Example, HandsOn-SEA : A Series Elastic Educational Robot
More Files in the Power Electronics Control Community
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!
Discover Live Editor
Create scripts with code, output, and formatted text in a single executable document.