MATLAB® Support Package for Arduino® Hardware enables you to use MATLAB to interactively communicate with an Arduino board.
For instance, you can read and write sensor data through the Arduino board and immediately see the results in MATLAB without compiling any code. Further, you can utilize thousands of built-in math, engineering, and plotting functions that are included with MATLAB to analyze and visualize data collected from your Arduino.
You can also create and distribute complied standalone MATLAB applications that run MATLAB programs on systems to interface Arduino hardware over Serial without an installed version of MATLAB.
● Build Projects with Arduino Engineering Kit Rev1 and Rev2
● Communicate with other devices through GPIO, I2C, SPI, CAN, and Serial peripherals
● Communicate with an Arduino board over a USB cable or wirelessly over Wi-Fi or Bluetooth
● Support for Servo, Shift Registers, Rotary Encoders, and Ultrasonic sensors
● Read real-time data from IMU, BNO055, and GPS sensors
● Create custom add-on libraries to use with your Arduino device and supported hardware shields
To know more about the supported Arduino boards and other features, visit - https://www.mathworks.com/hardware-support/arduino-matlab.html
This support package is functional for R2014a and beyond.
To use Arduino hardware with MATLAB versions R2013b and earlier, see
For download or installation issues with this support package, please contact MathWorks Technical Support - https://www.mathworks.com/support/contact_us.html
● For MATLAB R2017a and earlier versions, this support package is currently unable to download third-party software. For details and workaround, see this Bug Report https://www.mathworks.com/support/bugreports/1741173.
● MATLAB R2017b and later versions are unaffected.
Inspired: Arduino Pendulum Physics Lab, LSM303 Add-On Library for Arduino, Legacy LSM303 Add-On Library for Arduino, Legacy Capacitive Sensor Add-On Library for Arduino, L3G Add-On Library for Arduino, Legacy L3G Add-On Library for Arduino, Capacitive Sensor Add-On Library for Arduino, Legacy NeoPixel Add-On Library for Arduino, Legacy HC-SR04 Add-On Library for Arduino, EVM analysis of OFDM signal, Legacy 1-Wire Add-On Library for Arduino
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!