saveFigs allows one to save all, or a subset, of the open figures using just one function.
- Save all the open figures with one click;
- Automatically uses the name of the figure for making the file, or choose a prefix for naming;
- Choose the saving folder once for all in your script and the shortcut does the rest;
- Apply your custom Export style;
- Save in many formats: PDF, PNG, JPG, FIG;
- Overwrite protection for same-name files.
This function is particulary usefull when used as a Shortcut, so that it can export all the open figures in one click.
Inside the folder there are some Shortcut and in-script examples.
The updated version can always be found at https://github.com/edobez/M-utilib
Edoardo Bezzeccheri (2020). Save figures Shortcut (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/49448-save-figures-shortcut), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
The other concern is that I created a new folder to save figures into this specific folder. But this does not work for unknown reason. However, by just writing "saveFigs" without specifying any option, that will create an Img folder into my folder "resultat", and this Img folder contain all the figures ... but rotated at 90deg.