saveFigs allows one to save all, or a subset, of the open figures using just one function.
- Save all the open figures with one click;
- Automatically uses the name of the figure for making the file, or choose a prefix for naming;
- Choose the saving folder once for all in your script and the shortcut does the rest;
- Apply your custom Export style;
- Save in many formats: PDF, PNG, JPG, FIG;
- Overwrite protection for same-name files.
This function is particulary usefull when used as a Shortcut, so that it can export all the open figures in one click.
Inside the folder there are some Shortcut and in-script examples.
The updated version can always be found at https://github.com/edobez/M-utilib
Edoardo Bezzeccheri (2023). Save figures Shortcut (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/49448-save-figures-shortcut), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!