ZozaniDB is by far the easiest way to use databases in Matlab. You can use a database without knowing or having to construct SQL statements. ZozaniDB also makes database design a breeze, by creating all tables and columns on the fly!
Whether you are an avid Database developer or have never used a database before, ZozaniDB will make you addicted to keeping your data in a database system. To download your free copy of ZozaniDB, visit:
* No-SQL access: Insert, update, delete without having to write any SQL statements.
* On-the-fly database schema generation: The database schema is automatically adjusted, including column types and column lengths. You don't have to worry about whether a text column will accommodate a new entry you are inserting.
* Object-oriented use: You can load table rows as objects and make changes directly on these objects. Your changes are saved automatically into the database.
* Relational Mapping: ZozaniDB automatically discovers relationships between entities and allows you to join information from multiple tables with little effort.
* Zero-configuration but customizable: Although ZozaniDB tries to automate many of the tasks, it also gives you the opportunity to manually define data types and entity relationships using human-readable YAML files.
Ahmet Sacan (2023). ZozaniDB Database Toolbox (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/50010-zozanidb-database-toolbox), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!