This script computes the Legendre-Gauss-Lobatto nodes and the corresponding Legendre differentiation matrix. For some problems, Legendre gives faster convergence than Chebyshev. Useful for spectral methods.
Greg von Winckel (2020). Legendre Collocation Differentiation (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/5015-legendre-collocation-differentiation), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
A generalized framework called MaxPol has been recently published and made available here
MaxPol provides a framework to design variety of numerical differentiation kernels with properties like:
(1) Cutoff (lowpass) design with no side-lob artifacts (for noise-robust case)
(2) Arbitrary order of differentiation
(3) Arbitrary polynomial accuracy
(4) Derivative matrix design
(5) 2D Derivative Kernels with Steering moments
(6) Intuitive examples in Signal and Image processing
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!