We demonstrate how MathWorks tools may be used to model and simulate systems containing multilevel converter technology. A modular multilevel converter example will be used to explore the following topics,
- Build models of multilevel converters programatically from base components
- Use configurable subsystems to switch between different converter architectures
- Analyze pulse-width modulation (PWM) harmonic signatures to verify the correctness of the models
- Simulate different operational scenarios to test control system operation
- HVDC power transfer
- PMSM generation control
- Automate report generation to record the output of simulation studies
For more information on MathWorks solutions for Power Electronics Control Design, please visit this link https://www.mathworks.com/solutions/power-electronics-control.html
Graham Dudgeon (2021). Modeling Systems with Multilevel Converters in Simscape (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/51198-modeling-systems-with-multilevel-converters-in-simscape), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
when I run this model(MMC5/PM) in matlab 2020b,Icame cross the error: Problem creating Accelerator MEX file for model,so how can I solve it and use it.
Sir the above file is corrupt and i am unable to extract it. Kindly upload the webinar files again
Thank you very much for the webinar and the files. Excellent work by you.
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!