imstack is a light-weight image stack viewer for MATLAB that supports:
* slice scrubbing by scrolling or arrow key press
* color stack viewing
* mask overlay (by channel)
* biological image formats (such as confocal stacks) using Bio-Formats (requires the MATLAB bioformats toolbox to be installed)
* loading image stacks from the command window
* basic image processing including thresholding and simple morphological operations (requires Image Processing Toolbox)
* script interface
* dataset building for data analysis
User Guide: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10600990/site/MATLAB%20functions/html/imstack_doc.html
Ernesto Salcedo (2023). imstack (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/55546-imstack), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Inspired by: Add an ROI toolbar to your figure
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!