ROS Toolbox Support Package for TurtleBot® Based Robots allows you to interface with one or more TurtleBots from MATLAB®.
You can get sensor readings and control the robot’s motion. The same MATLAB® code can be used to interface with a physical robot or with an ROS-enabled simulator, such as Gazebo.
Capabilities and Features
- Acquire various sensor data from the real TurtleBot or the TurtleBot model running in Gazebo
Supported Hardware and Interface
- TurtleBot® with ROS Interface
- Setup and Configuration
- Sensor Data
- Get Started with a Real TurtleBot
- Get Started with Gazebo and a Simulated TurtleBot
- Getting Started with MATLAB and ROS
- Deploying Standalone ROS Nodes from Simulink
- Distributed Computing with MATLAB, Simulink, and ROS
This support package is functional for R2016a and beyond.
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Created with R2016a
Compatible with R2016a to R2022b
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!