Simulink Coder™ Support Package for BeagleBone® Blue Hardware enables you to create and run Simulink® models on BeagleBone® Blue Hardware . The support package includes a library of Simulink blocks for configuring and accessing BeagleBone® Blue peripherals and communication interfaces.
This support package is functional for R2017b and beyond.
View enhancements and bug fixes in release notes - https://www.mathworks.com/help/supportpkg/beagleboneblue/release-notes.html
Is it indeed compatible with Ubuntu 16.04? It gives me an error (not supported) when I try to install it (on R2018b). Thanks.
I am having a problem using "Encoder" block in Matlab 2018b.
I use Encoder block in Matlab 2018a and it work properly. However since I need to send a digital signal out and it was not available in Matlab 2018a, I installed Matlab 2018b. I made sure the installation of Matlab 2018b and debian is correct by sending and receiving UDP signal from and to Beaglebone Blue. However the Encoder block is not working in Matlab 2018b. When I run a Simulink code containing the Encoder block, I get this error:
Build process completed successfully
A run-time error is encountered when running External mode simulation on the BeagleBone Blue hardware. This usually occurs when a hardware resource, such as a web camera, is not available or configured incorrectly. The log file, /home/debian/Encoder_Test_1_2018b.log, storing model diagnostic information on the BeagleBone Blue hardware has the following content:
Component:Simulink | Category:Model error
The error is due to incompatible roboticscape library version and Debian image on your BeagleBone Blue hardware. Simulink Coder support package for BeagleBlue hardware is compatible with below mentioned versions:
* Debian 8.7 image: https://debian.beagleboard.org/images/bone-debian-8.7-iot-armhf-2017-03-19-4gb.img.xz
- Please follow the instructions here to prepare the SD card. https://beagleboard.org/getting-started#update
* Roboticscape library: https://github.com/StrawsonDesign/librobotcontrol/releases/tag/v0.3.4
- Download roboticscape_0.3.4_armhf.deb Debian package on to BeagleBlue hardware.
- Go to folder on BBBlue where roboticscape_0.3.4_armhf.deb file is placed.
- To install, execute the command "sudo dpkg -i roboticscape_0.3.4_armhf.deb" in the BeagleBone blue SSH terminal.
In function `beagleboneblue_gettingstarted_step':
beagleboneblue_gettingstarted.c:(.text+0x10e): undefined reference to `rc_set_led'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [../beagleboneblue_gettingstarted.elf] Error 1
I keep getting this error, I tried installing older and newer versions of the Robot Control Library but it still won't run.
Did I miss something important?
Create scripts with code, output, and formatted text in a single executable document.