Communications Toolbox™ Library for the Bluetooth® Protocol provides standard-compliant functions and reference examples for the design, modeling, simulation, and testing of Bluetooth communications systems. The library supports modeling all layers of the Bluetooth stack, link-level simulation, network simulation, test waveform generation, over-the-air testing, and golden reference verification.
With the examples and reference designs of the library you can:
• Simulate and analyze BLE PHY layer
• Waveform generation & visualization
• Signal recovery & analysis
• End-to-end simulation
• Model, simulate and analyze Bluetooth protocol stack and network layer
• BLE channel selection algorithms
• BLE devices connection procedure
• BLE network co-existence with WLAN interference
• Applications such as Heart Rate Profile (HRP), with all layers of the stack
• Work with over-the-air signals using Pluto SDR hardware
• BLE signal transmission over a channel
• BLE signal capture over a channel
• Receiver operations to decode BLE signals
Opening the .mlpkginstall file from your operating system or from within MATLAB will initiate the installation process for this Add-on and acquire the latest version for the release you have.
This .mlpkginstall file is functional for R2019a and beyond.
Hi Punit Agrawal and Raghav Vaidyanathan Subbaraman,
Thanks for downloading Bluetooth add-on. To get the bluetoothWaveformGenerator and related functions, please download the latest Bluetooth add-on (available with MATLAB R2020a).
bluetoothWaveformGenerator and related functions can't be found. Max. Matlab2019b
The rating system needs revision
The bluetoothWaveformGenerator and related functions can't be found. Linux. Matlab 2019b, installed from Add-on manager,
The bluetoothWaveformGenerator and related functions can't be found. Matlab 2019b, installed from Add-on manager,