PCode Release Tool
Version 1.2.0 (302 KB) by Sysenso Systems
This tool will be helpful to release development m-code for production use as PCode(obfuscated code).
Updated 25 Mar 2022
Helpful to release the development m-code for production use as PCode(obfuscated code). It supports multiple release scenarios.
- Package all the m-files into a single m-file.
- Convert every m-file as a p-file and follow the development folder structure.
- Convert every m-file as a p-file and move all the p-files into a single folder.
- Create help m-file with only the comments along with p-files.
How to use:
- Add PcodeReleaseUtility and PcodeReleaseUtility\utils folders into MATLAB path.
- Run ">> pcodeGUI" in the MATLAB command window to run the tool
Developed by: Sysenso Systems, www.sysenso.com
Please contact us if you need any further customization.
Sysenso Systems (2023). PCode Release Tool (https://github.com/SysensoSystems/PcodeReleaseUtility), GitHub. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Created with R2015b
Compatible with R2015b and later releases
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Find more on Language Fundamentals in Help Center and MATLAB Answers
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!
Discover Live Editor
Create scripts with code, output, and formatted text in a single executable document.