`Splines` is a set of C++ classes (with MATLAB mex interface) which implements varios spline interpolation.
The classes are the following:
- ConstantSpline, for piecewise constants functions
- LinearSpline, for piecewise linear interpolation
- CubicSpline, for classical cubic spline interpolation
- AkimaSpline, for Akima "non oscillatory" spline interpolation
- BesselSpline, for Bessel "non oscillatory" spline interpolation
- QuinticSpline, Simple quintic spline based on PCHIP
Enrico Bertolazzi (2020). Splines (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/74561-splines), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
Removed old reference to GNU License, license is "Modified BSD License"
changed Tooolbox to Toolbox in the name