`Splines` is a set of C++ classes (with MATLAB mex interface) which implements varios spline interpolation.
The classes are the following:
- ConstantSpline, for piecewise constants functions
- LinearSpline, for piecewise linear interpolation
- CubicSpline, for classical cubic spline interpolation
- AkimaSpline, for Akima "non oscillatory" spline interpolation
- BesselSpline, for Bessel "non oscillatory" spline interpolation
- QuinticSpline, Simple quintic spline based on PCHIP
Online doc at: http://ebertolazzi.github.io/Splines
Enrico Bertolazzi (2021). Splines (https://github.com/ebertolazzi/Splines/releases/tag/1.1.1), GitHub. Retrieved .
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!