Updated 15 Dec 2021
- Base functions for estimating the entropy of a single univariate time series.
- Cross functions for estimating the entropy between two univariate time series.
- Bidimensional functions for estimating the entropy of a two-dimensional univariate matrix.
- Multiscale functions for estimating the multiscale entropy of a single univariate time series using any of the Base entropy functions.
- Multiscale Cross functions for estimating the multiscale entropy between two univariate time series using any of the Cross-entropy functions.
Flood, Matthew W., and Bernd Grimm. “EntropyHub: An Open-Source Toolkit for Entropic Time Series Analysis.” PLOS ONE, edited by Mashallah Rezakazemi, vol. 16, no. 11, Public Library of Science (PLoS), Nov. 2021, p. e0259448, doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0259448.
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!
Discover Live Editor
Create scripts with code, output, and formatted text in a single executable document.
The update to v0.2 includes two new bidimensional entropy functions:
Bidimensional Permutation Entropy (PermEn2D)
The update to v0.1.1 includes a correction to the EnofEn function, allowing the user to specify the signal range (xmin, xmax) as outlined in the source literature. Other updates relate to documentation.