MATLAB connector to EOD Historical Data
- Fetch historic, intra-day, and delayed market data (OHLCV bars)
- Query historic and upcoming splits, dividends, IPO, and earning events
- Retrieve historic basic technical indicators and short interests
- Look up symbols information across exchanges
- Get option chains information: contract information, ITM/OOM, trades, Greeks, and implied volatility
- Query fundamental data: corporate info, stats, technicals, splits, dividends, earnings, financials
EODML is a MATLAB® connector to the EOD Historical Data market datafeed (“EOD”) and enables users to leverage MATLAB analysis and visualization capabilities with EOD’s datafeed of live and historic market data for stocks, ETFs, mutual funds, bonds, options, futures, commodities, and Forex. EODML can be used for both automated algo-trading and selective manual trading, as well as continuous market datafeed.
EODML provides a reliable, easy-to-use MATLAB interface to EOD Historical Data that works right out of the box, and was optimized for reliability, stability and compatibility.
Don’t take our word for it – try the fully-functional free trial and see for yourself!
- On-site assistance
- System integration
- Data Analysis Tools
- Databases and Datafeeds
- Data Acquisition or Import
- Data Analysis and Statistics
- Computational Finance
- Financial Services