MATLAB® and Simulink® can make your wireless communications designs faster and more efficient with modeling, simulation, testing, and implementation tools. Reduce development time, identify, and eliminate design problems early, streamline testing and verification, and automate many wireless design tasks. Ensure reliability and performance throughout your design workflow, from developing advanced algorithms to analyzing signals and engineering your end-to-end system configuration. You can deploy your generated code to radio and hardware and then test your deployed prototypes and devices.
Design, analyze, and test standards-based 5G, Wi-Fi, LTE, satellite communications, and Bluetooth systems.
AI for Wireless
Apply deep learning, machine learning, and reinforcement learning techniques to wireless communications applications.
Digital, RF, and Antenna Design
Jointly optimize digital, RF, and antenna components of an end-to-end wireless communications system.
Hardware Design and Testing
Implement and verify your designs on hardware. Test your algorithms and designs over-the-air with RF instruments and SDRs.
Why MATLAB and Simulink for Wireless Communications?
Leading wireless engineering teams use MATLAB and Simulink to develop new 5G radio access technologies. You can simulate, analyze and test 5G, Wi-Fi®, LTE, Bluetooth®, satellite navigation, and communication systems and networks. Also, you can:
- Jointly optimize your digital, RF, and antenna components and models, improving your end-to-end system performance
- Optimize system components using machine learning, deep learning, or reinforcement learning techniques
- Design massive MIMO, millimeter-wave, and beamforming systems using antenna and antenna arrays
- Assess real-world wireless network performance and metrics on maps using indoor and outdoor propagation scenarios and channel models
- Automatically generate HDL or C code for prototyping and verify systems under test with over-the-air testing