Benefits of Campus-Wide Access to MATLAB and Simulink
See how universities are adopting MATLAB® and Simulink® for both teaching and research activities by leveraging the Campus-Wide License.
- Hear from students about learning and practicing the theory and lab activities with MATLAB and Simulink and see examples of real-world prototyping systems.
- Explore the challenges of linking theory and practical experience, and how best to enable students to solve complex problems across a wide range of disciplines to support research while also preparing them for industry expectations and demands.
- See how students use MATLAB and Simulink as an infrastructure for conducting real-time experiments with Raspberry Pi™ so that they can see how communication systems theory works in practice.
- Understand how the Campus-Wide License enables students to effectively transfer technology skills to local business activities.
- See how MATLAB enables students in economics departments to acquire the technical skills that are key in financial firms.
Recorded: 2 Feb 2017
You can also select a web site from the following list:
How to Get Best Site Performance
Select the China site (in Chinese or English) for best site performance. Other MathWorks country sites are not optimized for visits from your location.