Design and Simulate Scenarios for Automated Driving Applications
In this session, you will learn how to author scenarios for simulation on realistic road networks designed in RoadRunner. You can use this workflow to simulate autonomous driving with built-in agents as well as author and integrate custom agents designed in MATLAB, Simulink, or CARLA. The scenarios can be exported to OpenSCENARIO for simulation and analysis in external tools if desired.
- Place vehicles and paths, define logic, and parameterize scenarios
- Simulate and visualize scenarios in the editor
- Simulate using built-in vehicle actors or design your actor behavior using MATLAB, Simulink or CARLA
- Export scenarios to ASAM OpenSCENARIO for use in compliant OpenSCENARIO simulators and players, including esmini
- Programmatically vary scenarios and automate workflows in MATLAB, C++, and Python
About the Presenter
Div Tiwari is a Senior Product Manager for Automated Driving. He has supported MathWorks customers establish and evolve their workflows in domains such as autonomous systems, artificial intelligence, and high-performance computing. Div holds B.S. and M.S. degrees in Electrical & Computer Engineering and Computer Science from Cornell University.
Recorded: 15 Dec 2022
You can also select a web site from the following list
How to Get Best Site Performance
Select the China site (in Chinese or English) for best site performance. Other MathWorks country sites are not optimized for visits from your location.