Developing Battery Management Systems Using Simulink
Software algorithms play a critical role in battery management systems (BMS) to ensure maximum performance, safe operation, and optimal life of battery pack under diverse operating and environmental conditions. Developing and testing these algorithms requires expertise in multiple domains and achieving functional safety certification can be very confusing and lengthy process.
In this talk, you will learn how to:
- Design and test BMS algorithms such as state of charge estimation, cell balancing, contactor management, and current/power limit calculation
- Generate production quality C/C++ code and target embedded processors
- Measure design complexity and perform systematic unit testing
- Prove that your design meets requirements and automatically generate tests
- Perform hardware-In-th-loop testing using Speedgoat real-time hardware
- Produce reports and artifacts and certify to functional safety standards
You can also select a web site from the following list:
How to Get Best Site Performance
Select the China site (in Chinese or English) for best site performance. Other MathWorks country sites are not optimized for visits from your location.