Sharing MATLAB Applications
In this session, you will see how you can share your MATLAB® work with others who may or may not have MATLAB. Deliverables could be full applications or components that are integrated with applications written in other languages.
- Publishing and reporting results
- Packaging MATLAB apps for other MATLAB users
- Creating standalone applications for those without MATLAB
- Deploying components for integration with C, C++, Java®, Microsoft® .NET, Microsoft Excel®, and/or Python
- Sharing research data and analytic tools with a larger community online
Recorded: 25 Mar 2015
You can also select a web site from the following list:
How to Get Best Site Performance
Select the China site (in Chinese or English) for best site performance. Other MathWorks country sites are not optimized for visits from your location.