Vehicle Network Toolbox™ supports Kvaser CAN interface hardware using the latest version of the Kvaser CANLib driver library. The table below lists the hardware supported by the latest release of Vehicle Network Toolbox.
With the Kvaser CAN interface support, you can perform the following tasks in MATLAB® or Simulink®:
- Transmit and receive CAN and XCP messages
- Pack and unpack CAN messages for simplified decoding and encoding
- Filter, log, and replay CAN messages
- Use .dbc database and A2L description files
- Find and display CAN interface device settings
In MATLAB and Simulink, you can transmit and receive CAN messages using the CAN FD standard if the CAN interface hardware supports CAN FD.
If you do not see your specific hardware device listed below, please click the Request Hardware Support button at the bottom of the page. For detailed information about a board listed here, visit the Kvaser web site.
Platform and Release Support
See the hardware support package system requirements table for current and prior version, release, and platform availability.