Model Design Metrics
Use model design metrics to assess the status and quality of the model components in your design. Use the Model Maintainability Dashboard to monitor the size, architecture, and complexity of design artifacts. The dashboard traces the dependencies between project files to identify outdated metric results in artifacts like MATLAB® functions, Simulink® models, and Stateflow® charts. Track the complexity of your design with the metric results. A less complex design is easier to read, maintain, and test. You can also use the metric API to programmatically collect metric results and save the results in a report.
- Monitor the Complexity of Your Design Using the Model Maintainability Dashboard
Assess the size, complexity, and architecture of your design.
- Assess Model Size and Complexity for ISO 26262
Use the Model Maintainability Dashboard to monitor the size and complexity of models in accordance with the ISO 26262 standard.
- Collect Model Maintainability Metrics Programmatically
Use a script to assess the maintainability of your model design artifacts.
- Model Maintainability Metrics
Use the model maintainability metrics to return metric data on the size, complexity, and architecture of your model.
- Digital Thread
The dashboards create a digital thread to capture the attributes and unique identifiers of the artifacts in your project.
- Manage Design Artifacts for Analysis in the Model Maintainability Dashboard
Set up and manage a project for analysis in the Model Maintainability Dashboard.
- Categorize Models in a Hierarchy as Components or Units
Label models by their testing interface to more easily track requirements-based testing activities for a model hierarchy.
- Resolve Missing Artifacts and Results in the Model Maintainability Dashboard
Troubleshoot artifact tracing and analysis in the Model Maintainability Dashboard.