- Go to the following URL: https://www.mathworks.com/downloads
- Log in to your MathWorks account if prompted.
- In the Select Release pane on the left side of the page, click on Show More. Afterwards, click on Show All.
- Click on the release you wish to download.
- Now, in the middle of the page, you should see a list of Products to download. To select which operating system you wish to download these packages for, you can change the Platform on the right side.
How do I download MATLAB and other MathWorks products for R2013b and earlier releases?
519 views (last 30 days)
MathWorks Support Team on 22 Sep 2021
Edited: MathWorks Support Team on 1 Nov 2022 at 20:48
For R2013b and earlier, MATLAB can not be downloaded through the MathWorks installer itself as in later releases.
To download MATLAB for R2013b and earlier:
Once you have your Platform selected, you can then follow the Installation Instructions that are located below the Product list.
For all releases R2010b-R2013b, every individual product has two separate downloads, for example "MATLAB 8.2" and "MATLAB 8.2 (common)". Both downloads are required in order to install each product.