How do install the Texas Instruments C2000 Support Package for Embedded Coder on a computer that does not have internet?
19 views (last 30 days)
MathWorks Support Team on 11 May 2021
Edited: MathWorks Support Team on 11 May 2021
The general workflow to install a support package on a computer that does not have internet is to download the required files using a networked computer and then move the required files to the non-networked computer using a USB drive. Please note that this solution will work for several other support packages along with the Texas Instruments C2000 Support Package.
For releases prior to R2013b please see the following solution:
How do I install the BeagleBoard support in Simulink when I do not have an internet connection in R2012a?
The Texas Instruments C2000 Support Package requires both Code Composer Studio and controlSUITE for C2000 microcontrollers. These third party programs can be downloaded using the following links:
Please download and install these programs before performing the setup process for the Texas Instruments C2000 Support Package. Other Support packages may have similar third party dependencies.
Downloading and installing the Texas Instruments C2000 Support Package on a non-networked computer requires a networked computer that also has the same version of MATLAB. To download and install this support package please use the following instructions:
1) In your networked computer's MATLAB comand prompt please execute the following command:
2) Select "Download from Internet" and then click "Next".
3) Select "Texas Instruments C2000". Specify the desired download folder and then click "Next".
4) Click "Download" to confirm the download.
5) Wait for the download to complete and then click "Finish".
6) Navigate to the download directory and copy the downloaded files to USB drive. Use the USB drive to transfer the files to the non-networked computer.
7) In your non-networked computer's MATLAB comand prompt please execute the following command
8) Select "Install from folder". Specify the folder that contains the Support Package '.zip' file that was moved to the non-networked computer using the USB drive. Click "Next".
9) The Support Package Installer should recognize the Support Package. From here on the standard installation process can be used to install the support package.
10) Once the Support Package has been installed it is recommended that you run one of the demos to ensure the installation was successful.
More Answers (0)