If the Campus-Wide License you are using has been renewed, you will need to update your license file to continue using MATLAB. The license file update process depends on the license configuration you are using.
Campus and Individual Licenses:
1. Open MATLAB (If the license has already expired the activation client will launch and you can skip the next step)
2. Navigate to Help Menu and select Licensing
3. Click on Activate Software
4. Choose to Activate using Internet
5. Once reactivated you will need to restart MATLAB before the new license file is recognized If the installation has already expired, you will be prompted to activate when attempting to launch MATLAB. As long as the activation finishes successfully it will roll over to the new license file once the old one expires. You might continue to see the expiration warning in MATLAB until the old file expires.
1. Contact your license administrator and ask them to update the license server with a new license file.
2. If you are the license administrator, refer to the article below:
How do I update the license file on the license server?