Why do I get an error message when trying to access my Self-Paced online training?
9 views (last 30 days)
MathWorks Support Team on 30 Dec 2021
Edited: MathWorks Support Team on 30 Dec 2021
If you are experiencing difficulties getting the content to launch within your self-paced online training, visit our system requirements page:
We also suggest refreshing the browser cache and then closing the browser. Once closed, relaunch the course.
Below are instructions to clear the cookies on different Web Browsers:
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. On your browser toolbar click 'Tools', it can be found via the Gear Icon
3. Select Internet Options
4. Under the General Tab, select Temporary Files
5. Click 'Delete Files' and/or ' Delete Cookies'
1. Open Firefox
2. Select 'Tools' from the browser toolbox
3. Click 'Options'
4. In the Privacy tab, click 'Show Cookies'
5. Click 'Remove all Cookies', if in private data select the 'Clear Now' button
1. Open Safari
2. Select 'Safari' then 'Preferences'
3. In the Privacy Tab, select 'Manage Website Data...'
4. Select 'Remove All'
1. Open Chrome
2. On your browser toolbar, click the Chrome menu Menu
3. Click More tools then clear browsing data
4. In the box that appears, click the checkboxes for "Cookies and other site and plug-in data" and "Cached images and files"
5. Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Choose beginning of time to delete everything.
6. Click Clear browsing data
Another solution may be to use a different Web Browser.
If you continue to receive an error message when trying to access your self-paced online training, please contact MathWorks Support.