1. Log into the Administrator MathWorks Account for the MATLAB Parallel Server license.
2. Select the MATLAB Parallel Server License.
3. Select the "Install and Activate" tab.
4. Download the installer for the release you are looking for.
5. Select "Login with MathWorks Account"
6. Login with the Administrator credentials and follow the prompts to accept the license agreement.
7. You can chose the "Download only" option.
8. Select the appropriate platform.
9. Select "All products" even if you are not licensed for them.
10. This will download all the required set up files.
A video is also available at the link below which walks you through the download process along with the set up:
NOTE: Starting in R2019a the following name changes occurred:
- MATLAB Distributed Computing Server was renamed to MATLAB Parallel Server
- mdce_def was renamed to mjs_def
- mdce binary was renamed to mjs