- After installation of MATLAB Web App Server and configuration of MATLAB Web App Server are done, you just need to put your CTF file (Web App package) in the application folder of MATLAB Web App Server. You can know the folder by "Open App Folder" in MATLAB Web App Server. Then, just share the URL of Web App to your colleagues. By default, it is http://HOSTNAME:9988 where HOSTNAME is a hostname of your server. Your colleagues can access to your Web App by web browser.
- Yes, as of R2018a, uigetfile is not supported. Simple work around would be the following.
Regarding Web App Compiler
5 views (last 30 days)
varinder kaur on 27 Mar 2018
I create a web app using web app compiler and run in MATLABwebapp Server.
- As mentioned in documentation page 'Web apps are designed to run only within a trusted intranet environment, not in the open Internet'. How can i share this webapp to my colleagues within intranet? Kindly provide steps.
- 'uigetfile' is also not supported. As in my app image is input from user. Kindly provide me some alternative of 'uigetfile' so that i can easily take input image from user.
Kojiro Saito on 27 Mar 2018
- Users transfer image file from their PC to the some location of the server by FTP Client, then in your Web App, you can access to the image files.
Hope this help.