You can generate and send these files to MathWorks Support to help diagnose a Polyspace Access issue:
Polyspace Access web interface report
To help debug issues with the Polyspace Access web interface:
- Log into Polyspace Access.
- In the left pane click SUPPORT REPORT, then press Get support info.
- Attach the generated supportreport file to your service request.
Polyspace Access services logs
For other issues with Polyspace Access, such as issue related to uploads, downloads, or performance, use the access_debug.sh script to generate a zipped folder that contains logs and other output files.
This script can be used with Polyspace Access version R2020b and later.
Before you launch the script, activate the Polyspace Access debug mode to create logs with a more verbose output. To activate the debug mode, use URL: http(s)://FQDN:port/setdebugmode/on
where FQDN is the Fully Qualified Domain Name of your Polyspace Access server.
To disable the debug mode, use URL http(s)://FQDN:port/setdebugmode/off.
- Unzip file access_debug.zip (attached to this post) on the server where you installed Polyspace Access
- In the folder where you unzipped the file, launch access_debug.sh.
- Attach the generated zipped folder to your service request.
Note: the generated logs might contain names of projects that you uploaded to Polyspace Access.