- Log in to your MathWorks Account
- Navigate to the License Center
- Click on the License Number
- Switch to the 'Manage Users' tab
- To add a User, click on the button that reads 'Add User'
- To remove a User, click on the 'X' icon under Remove User
How do I add or remove an end user on my License?
699 views (last 30 days)
MathWorks Support Team on 1 Aug 2022
Edited: MathWorks Support Team on 1 Aug 2022
If you are an Administrator, you can change the User associated to a license in the License Center of your MathWorks Account.
If you're unable to remove a License End User please refer to the following solution:
Why am I unable to modify the end user on my license?
More Answers (2)
Fatema Al-Haddad on 6 Mar 2017
Edited: Fatema Al-Haddad on 6 Mar 2017
I am currently using the trial Matlab and I would like to remove the "Trial" from the commands window as you can see in the photo. Does anyone know how to do this? I need to take screenshots for my course work.
Many thanks in advance
Who is my License Administrator?