This is an extension of the real time FFT demo provided with the data acquisition toolbox (demoai_fft). It adds digital third octave filtering to the incoming data stream.
Works with any analog input source from the Data Acquisition Toolbox.
This uses a few files from the Octave Toolbox, with slight modifications and additions. The necessary files are included in this download, but you should get the original (see Contributing Files, below).
MathWorks Data Acquisition Toolbox Team (2022). Real time octave analysis (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/3076-real-time-octave-analysis), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
- Signal Processing > Signal Processing Toolbox > Digital and Analog Filters > Analog Filters >
- Test and Measurement > Data Acquisition Toolbox > Analog Input and Output >
- Test and Measurement > Data Acquisition Toolbox > Counter and Timer Input and Output >
- Test and Measurement > Data Acquisition Toolbox > Data Acquisition Toolbox Supported Hardware >
- MATLAB > External Language Interfaces > Other languages > Octave >
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!