The AR.Drone 2.0 Quadcopter Embedded Coder® target allows users to build customized controllers for the AR.Drone 2.0 in MATLAB®, and Simulink® and automatically build and deploy them onto the drone via Wi-Fi. Users can add to existing models and controllers to enhance the AR.Drone 2.0 design or start from scratch and build their own quadcopter controller.
• Automatically deploy code generated from Simulink to the AR.Drone 2.0 via Wi-Fi
• Utilize External Mode to monitor and tune algorithms as the code is running
• Simulink template models and controllers can be used to get started prototyping your own design
• Step by step examples explain how to access the AR Drone 2.0 hardware in Simulink.
• Background information about the AR Drone 2.0 Target explaining automatic code generation.
• Support for camera interfacing for on-target image processing algorithms.
• Default firmware reinstalls when vehicle restarts so you do not have to worry about re-flashing
Note that this is only supported for R2016a and R2016b. To see previous releases please visit
Did someone get this working in later versions of Matlab? I'm using r2017b.
I also get the error "A configuration set reference does not allow writing to parameters in the source configuration set"
Hi all, evrything is ok until when i launch "build", i've got this message : "### Build procedure for model: 'Example_Streaming_Bottom_Video_In_External_Mode' aborted due to an error.
A configuration set reference does not allow writing to parameters in the source configuration set"
Drone is connect, and i can reboot it, it's a 2017b release.
Thank's in advance
It doesnt work on matlab 2017a rather on matlab 2016b
Is this version works for 2017a???
I keep getting the error "Error in S-function 'Example_Getting_Started/Version Check': S-Function 'Version_Check' does not exist"
Is there a step-by-step solution for this error?
can i use on matlab 2017a?
This project needs MATLAB Coder, Simulink Coder and
Embedded Coder. My MATLAB is from the university which doesn't include them.
Hi, I also want to ask how to make it work for mac os?
I can't find "Navigation_KF_Subsystem". What should I do?
The link to this repository is broken. Please use this one instead : https://github.com/darenlee/SimulinkARDroneTarget
Is it possible to add a PID controller and fuzzy in this toolkit?
Hi what changes are necessary to make it work for mac os x?
Updated to R2016a
Updated text link
Added FileExchange Icon