The AR.Drone 2.0 Quadcopter Embedded Coder® target allows users to build customized controllers for the AR.Drone 2.0 in MATLAB®, and Simulink® and automatically build and deploy them onto the drone via Wi-Fi. Users can add to existing models and controllers to enhance the AR.Drone 2.0 design or start from scratch and build their own quadcopter controller.
• Automatically deploy code generated from Simulink to the AR.Drone 2.0 via Wi-Fi
• Utilize External Mode to monitor and tune algorithms as the code is running
• Simulink template models and controllers can be used to get started prototyping your own design
• Step by step examples explain how to access the AR Drone 2.0 hardware in Simulink.
• Background information about the AR Drone 2.0 Target explaining automatic code generation.
• Support for camera interfacing for on-target image processing algorithms.
• Default firmware reinstalls when vehicle restarts so you do not have to worry about re-flashing
Note that this is only supported for R2016a and R2016b. To see previous releases please visit
I am trying to implement Vicon tracking system with this model. I have tried using a UDP receive block but that does not seem to work. I cannot read any data.
By the way, I am running a separate simulink model to get the Vicon data and I am sending using UDP send block from Quanser.
I also tried sending the data using simulink's own UDP send block.
However, it does not seem to work.
Does anyone have suggestions?
Did someone get this working in later versions of Matlab? I'm using r2017b.
I also get the error "A configuration set reference does not allow writing to parameters in the source configuration set"
Hi all, evrything is ok until when i launch "build", i've got this message : "### Build procedure for model: 'Example_Streaming_Bottom_Video_In_External_Mode' aborted due to an error.
A configuration set reference does not allow writing to parameters in the source configuration set"
Drone is connect, and i can reboot it, it's a 2017b release.
Thank's in advance
It doesnt work on matlab 2017a rather on matlab 2016b
Is this version works for 2017a???
I keep getting the error "Error in S-function 'Example_Getting_Started/Version Check': S-Function 'Version_Check' does not exist"
Is there a step-by-step solution for this error?
can i use on matlab 2017a?
This project needs MATLAB Coder, Simulink Coder and
Embedded Coder. My MATLAB is from the university which doesn't include them.
Hi, I also want to ask how to make it work for mac os?
I can't find "Navigation_KF_Subsystem". What should I do?
The link to this repository is broken. Please use this one instead : https://github.com/darenlee/SimulinkARDroneTarget
Is it possible to add a PID controller and fuzzy in this toolkit?
Hi what changes are necessary to make it work for mac os x?
Updated to R2016a
Updated text link
Added FileExchange Icon