Oscilloscope App is an example app which shows how to use App Designer and the Quick-Control Oscilloscope interface (Instrument Control Toolbox) to control and read waveforms from supported oscilloscope instruments.
This app requires:
- MATLAB® R2018b or later release
- Instrument Control Toolbox™
- A supported oscilloscope instrument; some Tektronix models are supported with the default 'tektronix' driver; other manufacturers/models are supported via third-party IVI-C drivers.
- Required software for the Quick-Control Oscilloscope interface:
- "Instrument Control Toolbox Support Package for National Instruments VISA and ICP Interfaces" (install with MATLAB Add-On Explorer)
- For manufacturers other than Tektronix an installed IVI-C driver compatible with your oscilloscope instrument model
Andrei Ursache (2020). Oscilloscope App (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/69847-oscilloscope-app), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
The oscilloscope screenshot and data reading function has been realized through labview, and the platform integration is realized through matlab, thank you
Hello, I am trying to build a similar app for a spectrum analyzer. How did you build the "Resource" drop down to scan and retrieve the connected instruments? Thank you!
Inspired by: Data Acquisition Live app
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!