Robotics System Toolbox™ Support Package for Manipulators enables you to control manipulators using MATLAB and Simulink. This support package utilizes APIs provided by robot manufactures to acquire various sensor data, simulate robot models, and control the robot. Prototype algorithms and perform simulations of these robots using rigid body tree models from Robotics System Toolbox™ or Simscape™ Multibody™ robot models. Connect with the robot hardware to test and validate your algorithms.
This hardware support package is functional for R2020b and beyond.
For installation issues with this support package, please contact MathWorks Technical Support.
MATLAB R2021a is live now. The R2021a version of Robotics System Toolbox Support Package for Manipulators provides the following additional features.
- Connect with and Control Kinova Gen3 robot via ROS interface to test and validate your algorithms.
- Use Gazebo simulator to prototype and validate robot manipulator algorithms.
- Examples to showcase how to use ROS interface to control robot manipulator.
MATLAB R2020b is live now. The R2020b version of Robotics System Toolbox Support Package for Manipulators provides the following features.
- Acquire various sensor data from the robot manipulator
- Control the robot manipulator
- Connect with the robot hardware to test and validate your algorithms
- Prototype robot manipulator algorithms
- Simulate robot manipulators using rigid body tree models from Robotics System Toolbox.
For more information please visit hardware support page : https://www.mathworks.com/hardware-support/robot-manipulator.html and Documentation page : https://www.mathworks.com/help/supportpkg/robotmanipulator/index.html
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!