Whether in a laboratory, in a vehicle or elsewhere in the field, with dSPACE’s flexible prototyping systems, you can easily optimize your control designs as often as you need until they meet your requirements. All without manual programming. Your Simulink® block diagram design is automatically implemented on the system and calculated in real time. You can either replace a whole controller by a dSPACE prototyping system, or test new functions by bypassing an existing production controller.
dSPACE offers a wide range of hardware and software components, for example:
- MicroAutoBox II, a robust and compact stand-alone prototyping unit, also available with programmable FPGA and optional Embedded PC for Windows® applications
- MicroLabBox, the new, compact all-in-one development system for the laboratory, with high computing power and comprehensive features.
- Cost-effective single-board hardware such as the DS1104 R&D Controller Board for building a complete real-time control system with just one controller board
- Powerful modular hardware with optimum scalability and flexibility that fits your project
- Real-Time Interface to implement your Simulink® and Stateflow® models on dSPACE hardware quickly and easily by using comprehensive I/O interface block libraries
- ControlDesk Next Generation, universal experiment software for measuring and changing variables during run time by means of graphical instruments
- Engineering services for special demands
dSPACE Prototyping Systems are used across a broad range of industries and in research and education. Customer applications include:
- Control systems
- E-drives control
- Li-ion battery management
- Engine optimization
- Advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS)
- Sound and vibration control
Explore selected hardware support for dSPACE products.