MATLAB connector to Interactive Brokers
- Query live market data in snapshot or streaming modes
- Fetch historical, intra-day, and live market data, fundamental data, contract trading information, and option chains
- Place scanners that filter the market for securities that match certain criteria
- Retrieve current portfolio contents, balance, P&L, margin, and other IB account values
- Place and monitor trade orders for multiple security types and trading parameters on multiple exchanges
- Attach user-defined MATLAB callback functions to IB data events
IB-MATLAB (IBML) is a MATLAB® connector to Interactive Brokers and enables users to leverage MATLAB analysis and visualization capabilities with IB’s low-cost data-feed and brokerage trading platform. IB-MATLAB can be used for both automated algo-trading and selective manual trading, as well as continuous market data feed.
IB-MATLAB provides a reliable, easy-to-use MATLAB interface to Interactive Brokers that works right out-of-the-box on all MATLAB platforms (Win32, Win64, Mac, Linux) using simple MATLAB commands.
Developed by a recognized and experienced MATLAB expert, IB-MATLAB is continuously maintained and improved, and has been since 2010. The product is actively used by hundreds of financial institutions and individual traders/quants worldwide.
IB-MATLAB was optimized for performance, reliability, stability, compatibility, and feature set.
A detailed User Guide is available, complete with multiple working usage examples and implementation tips.
Don’t take our word for it – try the fully-functional free trial and see for yourself!
- On-site assistance
- System integration
- Data Analysis Tools
- Databases and Datafeeds
- Data Acquisition or Import
- Data Analysis and Statistics
- Computational Finance
- Financial Services