Electromagnetic signal integrity analysis software for PCB and packaging interconnects
- Measurement-validated electromagnetic signal integrity software for physical design of PCB and packaging interconnects
- Interconnect budget explorations, design verification, dielectric/conductor roughness models identification, and macro-modeling tasks
- Broad range of solvers and algorithms
- Fits into any interconnect design flow
- Simbeor SDK provides MATLAB® APIs for all Simbeor solvers and pre-layout tools
- Automation support - scripted de-compositional and 3D EM analysis, geometry synthesis, complete link analysis, material model identification, and de-embedding
Simbeor is measurement-validated, electromagnetic signal integrity software for physical design of PCB and packaging interconnects for communication links operating at 6-100 Gb/s and beyond. Simbeor is the one-stop solution for all interconnect budget exploration (advanced stackup planning and pre-layout), design verification (post-layout), dielectric and conductor roughness models identification, and macro-modeling tasks. Simbeor includes a range of solvers, algorithms, and tools needed to design predictable interconnects. Simbeor also fits into any interconnect design flow, with interfaces that are easy-to-learn and easy-to-use.
Signal integrity and PCB engineers or interconnect system architects use Simbeor to design interconnect structures on high-speed digital PCBs and electronic packages.
Simbeor SDK is a C-based DLL, providing MATLAB users with access to all the Simbeor solvers and some tools. Solvers include: quasi-static field solver for transmission lines (SFS), planar 3D EM solver based on method of lines (3DML), 3D EM solver based on Trefftz finite element method (3DTF), linear network solver, and rational compactor.
Simebeor SDK can be used for design automation and machine learning applications. It can be used for material model identification, complete link analysis in frequency and time domain with 3D EM models of discontinuities, making sweeps, use of statistical models, and statistical analysis of complete links. Simbeor SDK has advanced verifiably-accurate interconnect models and further increases productivity of SI engineers with scripting in MATLAB. MATLAB kits include examples showing the simplified interface to Simbeor SDK for analysis of PCB/packaging transmission lines, design of via-hole transitions, and chip-to-chip interconnects.
- System integration
- Modeling and Simulation Tools
- Communications Systems
- System Modeling and Simulation
- Aerospace and Defense
- Communication Infrastructure
- Communication Devices
- Computer Electronics
- Consumer Electronics