Xilinx Vitis Model Composer
Design, simulate, generate code, and deploy to Xilinx FPGAs and SoCs
- Use a virtual model to simulate and test your embedded system early and often
- Use visualization tools to compare simulation results with golden references from MATLAB® and Simulink®
- Validate your design with physical models, FPGA-in-the-loop testing, and rapid prototyping
- Generate production-quality C, C++, Verilog, and VHDL code and deploy directly to hardware including Xilinx Versal, RFSoC, and Zynq-7000 platforms
- Import custom HLS, AI Engine, and RTL code as IP blocks
Xilinx Vitis™ Model Composer is a block diagram environment used to design embedded systems with multidomain models, simulate before moving to hardware, and deploy without writing code. Developers can design and simulate a high-performance DSP system using MATLAB, Simulink, and a Xilinx library of bit- and cycle-accurate models. The tool automatically generates synthesizable Hardware Description Language (HDL) code mapped to Xilinx pre-optimized algorithms. This HDL design can be synthesized for implementation on hardware including Xilinx Versal, RFSoC, and Zynq-7000 platforms. As a result, designers can define an abstract representation of a system-level architecture and transform this single source code into a gate-level representation. Additionally, it generates an HDL testbench and enables design verification.
Vitis Model Composer includes all the functionality of Xilinx System Generator for DSP which is no longer provided as a standalone tool.
More about Prototyping with Simulink and Xilinx FPGAs
Read the following user stories:
- How Liquid Instruments uses MathWorks and Xilinx products User story.
- How BAE Systems uses MathWorks and Xilinx products User story.
2100 Logic Dr
San Jose, CA 95124-3450
- System integration
- Embedded Hardware - MCU, DSP, FPGA
- Communications Systems
- Digital Signal Processing
- Embedded Systems
- FPGA Design
- Image Processing and Computer Vision
- Motor Control
- Aerospace and Defense
- Communication Infrastructure
- Industrial Automation and Machinery