Build Your Startup with MATLAB and Simulink
Develop your products and reach early-stage milestones fast with MATLAB and Simulink.
Access MATLAB at a startup-friendly price.
Join over 3000 startups in industries like medical devices, robotics, and beyond.
Research projects, develop prototypes, and bring your products to production.
See How Other Startups Use MATLAB
A Greener Future for Innovation
Building the Future of Clean Technology Through Community
Seeing the Road Ahead
The Path Toward Fully Autonomous, Self-Driving Cars
Sunlight Fuels This Car
The World’s First Solar-Powered Car Gets up to 450 Miles of Range on a Single Charge
More Customer Stories
- Visionary Female CEOs Create Unique Solutions for Communication: Their Signal Processing Innovations Push the Edges of Tech
- Voice Interface: The Touchscreen of the Next Century: How AI and Signal Processing Came Together to Track the DNA of Sound
- High Winds: Extracting Wind Power from High Altitudes
- Getting into the Weeds: Farmers Rely on Artificial Intelligence to Boost Production
- The Future of Eye Surgery: World’s first robot-assisted surgery inside a human eye saves sight
- Eligible early stage technology startups can get MATLAB, Simulink, and more than 90 industry-specific toolboxes at a startup-friendly price.
- Get access to engineering support from MathWorks experts, along with online training and videos.
- Access MATLAB Central, a user community of 100,000+ members that freely shares knowledge and code.
- Participate in opportunities to drive awareness of your product through our startup promotions program.
MathWorks partners with hundreds of startup accelerators and incubators worldwide with benefits and sponsorships. You may be eligible for one year of free software and support if your startup is part of MathWorks sponsored accelerator. Talk to your program director to learn if you qualify.
If you are an accelerator or incubator, contact us to discuss MathWorks support for your startups.