Hardware-in-the-Loop (HIL) Testing of an Electric Motor Controller
This webinar will demonstrate Hardware-in-the-Loop (HIL) testing of a controller for a 3-phase inverter and permanent magnetic synchronous motor (PMSM). A MathWorks engineer will show you how to run a motor and inverter model in real-time using Simulink Real-Time and a Speedgoat Real-Time Target Machine. You will learn how to configure your model for real-time testing, control your HIL application from within Simulink, create and manage test scenarios, verify and validate functional requirements, generate test reports, and automate your regression tests in the context of Continuous Integration.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Prepare a PMSM and inverter model developed using Simscape Electrical for HIL testing
- Control a HIL application from Simulink
- Test a microcontroller executing field-oriented control (FOC) algorithms developed with Motor Control Blockset
- Create and run test cases including execution instructions and assessments for the system under test using Simulink Test
- Manage your requirements and track their implementation and verification with your model using Requirements Toolbox
- Automate your testing and reporting, and integrate it to your Continuous Integration platform
About the Presenter
Pablo Romero Cumbreras is an Application Engineer at MathWorks specializing in real-time systems, verification, validation, and physical modelling. He previously worked at BMW Group modelling vehicle dynamics, and at Airbus Defence and Space validating flight control laws. He received his M.Sc. in aeronautical engineering from the Universidad Politécnica de Madrid and carried out his final project at the TU München.
Recorded: 24 Nov 2020
You can also select a web site from the following list
How to Get Best Site Performance
Select the China site (in Chinese or English) for best site performance. Other MathWorks country sites are not optimized for visits from your location.