Overview | How a Differential Equation Becomes a Robot
From the series: How a Differential Equation Becomes a Robot
In this webinar we will show how the suite of MathWorks tools complement and enhance each other, and how when combining them together, the user can unleash the full potential of our complete development environment. The demonstration example will examine how a simple second order differential equation can evolve into a complex dynamic model of a multi-degree of freedom robotic manipulator that includes the controls, electronics and three-dimensional mechanics of the complete system.
Highlights of the presentation include:
- Using the MuPad interface in the Symbolic Math Toolbox to create equations of motion
- Modeling complex electro-mechanical systems using Simulink and the physical modeling libraries
- Importing three-dimensional mechanisms directly from CAD packages using the SimMechanics translator
- Using the Control System Toolbox and the Optimization Toolbox directly on your Simulink model
- Prototyping and testing your real-time system directly in hardware with xPC Target
Recorded: 11 May 2012
You can also select a web site from the following list
How to Get Best Site Performance
Select the China site (in Chinese or English) for best site performance. Other MathWorks country sites are not optimized for visits from your location.