Simulate and Deploy UAV Applications with SIL and HIL Workflows
Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) are safety critical systems where simulation and testing are essential for verifying control performance before conducting test flights. The latest developments in MathWorks tools let you integrate UAV onboard computers, ground control stations, and autopilots with plant models in Simulink® and scenario simulation using Unreal Engine® for various autonomous flight applications.
In this talk, you will learn about:
- Software-in-the-Loop (SIL) workflow to deploy UAV waypoint following on an onboard computer (NVIDIA® Jetson™) and test it with PX4 SIL simulation
- Hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) workflow using the PX4 Hardware Support Package and an onboard computer (NVIDIA Jetson)
- Integrating Simulink plant for UAV dynamics with HIL simulation and using depth image from Unreal Engine® to test the flight controllers for obstacle avoidance
- Deployment on Pixhawk running in the HIL mode
- UAV scenario simulation with photorealistic scenes using Unreal Engine
- The new UAV Scenario Designer app, which lets you design and playback UAV trajectory based on OSM city maps
You can also select a web site from the following list
How to Get Best Site Performance
Select the China site (in Chinese or English) for best site performance. Other MathWorks country sites are not optimized for visits from your location.