Model Testing Metrics
Use model testing metrics to assess the status of testing for software unit models. Open the Model Testing Dashboard to monitor the units and testing artifacts in a project. As you define artifacts such as requirements, design unit models, and run unit tests, the dashboard measures the traceability and completeness of the testing artifacts for each unit. Use the metric results to add missing traceability links, fill testing gaps, and track your testing progress. You can also use the metric API to collect metric results programmatically, such as in a continuous integration system, and save the results in a report.
Requirements-Based Model Testing Metrics
- Explore Status and Quality of Testing Activities Using Model Testing Dashboard
Evaluate the status and quality of model testing in your project.
- Assess Requirements-Based Testing for ISO 26262
Use the Model Testing Dashboard to analyze the completeness and quality of requirements-based testing activities in accordance with the ISO 26262 standard.
- Fix Requirements-Based Testing Issues
Fix model testing quality issues by using the Model Testing Dashboard.
- Digital Thread
The dashboards create a digital thread to capture the attributes and unique identifiers of the artifacts in your project.
- Manage Requirements-Based Testing Artifacts for Analysis in the Model Testing Dashboard
Set up and manage a project that uses the Model Testing Dashboard.
- Categorize Models in a Hierarchy as Components or Units
Label models by their testing interface to more easily track requirements-based testing activities for a model hierarchy.
- Model Testing Metrics
Use the model testing metrics to return metric data on the status and quality of your model testing.
- Collect Metrics on Model Testing Artifacts Programmatically
Use a script to assess the quality of your requirements-based testing.
- Monitor Low-Level Test Results in the Model Testing Dashboard
Run subsystem-level tests and analyze aggregated model coverage.
- Resolve Missing Artifacts, Links, and Results in the Model Testing Dashboard
Troubleshoot artifact tracing and analysis in the Model Testing Dashboard.
- Collect Requirements-Based Testing Metrics Using Continuous Integration
Use a continuous integration system to test models and assess requirements-based testing completeness.
Model Unit Testing Metrics
- Hide Requirements Metrics in the Model Testing Dashboard and in API Results
Hide requirements metrics to display only the metrics for your test case breakdown, model test status, and model coverage.