- Do you answer questions on MATLAB Answers?
- Do you need a quick reference to a URL that you know exists but are unsure of where and you don't feel like clicking and digging?
I'm creating this as a tool to contain the direct URLS to frequently used references. I personally will bookmark this thread so I can access it immediately. Hopefully it can work well for you too! Here are a few reasons I feel this will be helpful:
- The contents of the FAQ is always collapsed, so you have to let the whole page load, uncollapse the contents, and then click a link to copy its URL. There's too much red tape in this process to make it enjoyable.
- Sometimes the FAQ has banner/pop-up ads that are annoying.
- A very large percent of the FAQ is rarely used and thus in the way for daily needs.
- Not every quick reference is in the FAQ. An example might be Walter's "Where do I upload Images?" thread or Oleg's "Tutorials"
- There are specific files in the FEX that we link to frequently such as Matt's Guis or export_fig.
Please make answers to this question bulleted, descriptive, and concise with no duplicates to another's answer so that a quick check can provide the links we need. I'll be populating it with my own links in the next few days. Please one answer per person unless it gets hideously long.
As you can imagine, as long I don't click in the wrong place, this question will never be closed.
Thank you fellow Answerers!