Please refer to the Oscilloscope App example which can be downloaded from File Exchange
This example app which shows how to use App Designer and the Quick-Control Oscilloscope interface (Instrument Control Toolbox) to control and read waveform data from supported oscilloscope instruments.
This app requires:
- MATLAB® R2018b or later release
- Instrument Control Toolbox™
- A supported oscilloscope instrument; some Tektronix models are supported with the default 'tektronix' driver; other manufacturers/models are supported via third-party IVI-C drivers.
Required software for the Quick-Control Oscilloscope interface:
- "Instrument Control Toolbox Support Package for National Instruments VISA and ICP Interfaces" (install with MATLAB Add-On Explorer)
- For manufacturers other than Tektronix, an installed IVI-C driver compatible with your oscilloscope instrument model.