General
Follow

cui,xingxing

Is there a position for Matlab Community remote support work?

cui,xingxing on 22 Apr 2024
Latest activity Reply by Fulden Buyukozturk on 23 Apr 2024

As far as I know, the MATLAB Community (including Matlab Central and Mathworks' official GitHub repository) has always been a vibrant and diverse professional and amateur community of MATLAB users from various fields globally. Being a part of it myself, especially in recent years, I have not only benefited continuously from the community but also tried to give back by helping other users in need.
I am a senior MATLAB user from Shenzhen, China, and I have a deep passion for MATLAB, applying it in various scenarios. Due to the less than ideal job market in my current social environment, I am hoping to find a position for remote support work within the Matlab Community. I wonder if this is realistic. For instance, Mathworks has been open-sourcing many repositories in recent years, especially in the field of deep learning with typical applications across industries. I am eager to use the latest MATLAB features to implement state-of-the-art algorithms. Additionally, I occasionally contribute through GitHub issues and pull requests.
In conclusion, I am looking forward to the opportunity to formally join the Matlab Community in a remote support role, dedicating more energy to giving back to the community and making the world a better place! (If a Mathworks employer can contact me, all the better~)
Ejiaka Nwaeze
Ejiaka Nwaeze on 22 Apr 2024

Personally, I am learning MATLAB because I want to apply it to medicine since I came from medical Field. However, I need I need learning path to achieving my goals. Toolboxes of interest are simbiology, bioinformatics and statistics. Can anyone give me a learning path that would deepen my understanding in 1 year

Fulden Buyukozturk
Fulden Buyukozturk on 23 Apr 2024
Hi Ejiaka,
I can chime in on SimBiology. Below please see a few resources:
In addition, you can ask questions and see community contributed model and code on SimBiology Online Community.
For Bioinformatics Toolbox, a good place to start would be:
Hope this helps,
Fulden

See Also

Tags

No tags entered yet.