General
Follow

Jonny Pats

UX Night at MathWorks

Jonny Pats on 22 May 2024 (Edited on 28 May 2024)
Latest activity Reply by Steven Lord on 24 May 2024

Are you local to Boston?
Shape the Future of MATLAB: Join MathWorks' UX Night In-Person!
When: June 25th, 6 to 8 PM
Where: MathWorks Campus in Natick, MA
🌟 Calling All MATLAB Users! Here's your unique chance to influence the next wave of innovations in MATLAB and engineering software. MathWorks invites you to participate in our special after-hours usability studies. Dive deep into the latest MATLAB features, share your valuable feedback, and help us refine our solutions to better meet your needs.
🚀 This Opportunity Is Not to Be Missed:
  • Exclusive Hands-On Experience: Be among the first to explore new MATLAB features and capabilities.
  • Voice Your Expertise: Share your insights and suggestions directly with MathWorks developers.
  • Learn, Discover, and Grow: Expand your MATLAB knowledge and skills through firsthand experience with unreleased features.
  • Network Over Dinner: Enjoy a complimentary dinner with fellow MATLAB enthusiasts and the MathWorks team. It's a perfect opportunity to connect, share experiences, and network after work.
  • Earn Rewards: Participants will not only contribute to the advancement of MATLAB but will also be compensated for their time. Plus, enjoy special MathWorks swag as a token of our appreciation!
👉 Reserve Your Spot Now: Space is limited for these after-hours sessions. If you're passionate about MATLAB and eager to contribute to its development, we'd love to hear from you.
goc3
goc3 on 22 May 2024
This makes me wish I did live in the Boston area.
Steven Lord
Steven Lord on 24 May 2024
FYI the Usability page does list "Meet Us Online" as one of the ways for users interested in asynchronous testing to participate in usability testing. I have observed at least a few such tests in the past (and I've participated as a usability tester several times, both for product features and for MATLAB Answers.)
Remote usability testing may not be the full in-person experience that the event in Natick is going to be, but it can still be fun. [And I'm not making any promises, but you might be able to talk the usability staff into sending you some MathWorks swag too. :)]
Jonny Pats
Jonny Pats on 24 May 2024
Me too!

See Also

Tags

No tags entered yet.