daniel

Can't publish anything on ThingSpeak with makecode and microbit dfrobot extension board - help

daniel on 24 Mar 2023
Latest activity Reply by Naim Slama on 29 Mar 2023

Hello,
I have a dfrobot microbit environment science extension board labelled as (v3.0)
I have tried to publish data to my thingspeak channel. All is well configurated in thingspeak.
I have read the tutorial and unfortunately I'm not able to publish any data on the channel with the extension board...
I've tried manualy with my firefox browser “https://api.thingspeak.com/update?api_key=xxxxxxxxxxxxxx&field1=0” and it works fine
But in the makecode program it does'nt …
My program looks like this, what is wrong ???
Any help will be much appreciated and by the way sorry for my bad english
Christopher Stapels
Christopher Stapels on 28 Mar 2023
I have seen several other recent reports of failure to publish with microbits. Im not sure why. I appreciated that ypou already tried using your browser. Next I would try posting a hard coded number like "123" or something. That will make sure its not a problem with your sensor.
Also, 2000 is a bit short to pause if you have a free account. The minimum update period is 15 seconds for free accounts. If you have a paid account every second is allowed.
daniel
daniel on 28 Mar 2023
Thanks for your response. I finally succeed to publish datas on thingspeak. It was a library problem i think, I haven't changed the code and now it works well.
Naim Slama
Naim Slama on 29 Mar 2023

There's no problem to publish in thingspeak.you Can use iot environnment extension with iotbit board.the issue is how to read feeds from thingspeak. Best regards

See Also

Tags

No tags entered yet.