High-performance, flexible test and measurement for research and development
- Provides a suite of software-defined instruments, including an oscilloscope, waveform generator, PID controller, spectrum analyzer, and more
- High-bandwidth, low-noise analog front end with 4 input and 4 output channels, robust networking, and storage
- Run multiple instruments simultaneously with Multi-instrument Mode
- Cloud-based VHDL compiler with Simulink compatibility for custom digital signal processing algorithms
- API integration with MATLAB
- Modern touch user interface with MAT-file export options
Moku:Pro is a high-performance test platform featuring a suite of instrumentation built on a sophisticated FPGA-based architecture. Designed for engineers and research scientists, Moku:Pro provides the flexibility of a reconfigurable platform to bridge the gap between simulation and real-world experiments. An innovative hybrid front-end design performs frequency-dependent signal blending from multiple ADCs, delivering exceptional noise performance from acoustic to radio frequencies.
With 10+ instruments on one hardware platform, engineers can streamline their test benches or even bring the lab home with them. Moku:Pro’s instrument suite includes:
- Spectrum Analyzer
- Frequency Response Analyzer
- Arbitrary Waveform Generator
- PID Controller
- Data Logger
- Lock-in Amplifier
- Arbitrary Waveform Generator
- Digital Filter Box
All instruments can be controlled via Moku:Pro’s MATLAB® API. Users can configure instrument parameters, perform automated data analysis, and generate real-time experimental data directly from MATLAB. Moku:Pro’s iPad app also allows users to export data as MAT-files directly to MATLAB for post-processing.
Moku:Pro also features Moku Cloud Compile (MCC), a workspace for custom digital signal processing using Moku:Pro’s FPGA. Leveraging HDL Coder™, users can rapidly deploy MATLAB and Simulink® designs directly onto Moku:Pro. Developers can use Moku Cloud Compile to take their simulations and designs into the real world with advanced hardware integration and embedded compatibility with Moku:Pro’s front-end. With Multi-instrument Mode, custom code can be deployed alongside Moku:Pro’s instruments for easy validation testing and fully customizable digital signal processing.
By combining precision instrumentation with the customization power that MATLAB and Simulink users have long sought out, applications like embedded systems, FPGA development, and advanced signal processing have a seamless home on Moku:Pro for every stage of the process, from simulation and design to hardware implementation and validation.
Liquid Instruments produces a series of software-defined hardware platforms. The other products include Moku:Lab, a reconfigurable hardware platform optimal for optics and photonics research, and Moku:Go, a portable engineering education lab solution. Both platforms feature full API integration with MATLAB.
For more information and tutorials on using MathWorks tools with Moku:Pro and to download the MATLAB API support, please visit the Moku Website.
740 Lomas Santa Fe Dr #102
Tel: 619-332 6230
- Test Instruments
- Data Acquisition or Import
- Digital Signal Processing
- FPGA Design
- MATLAB Programming
- Test and Measurement
- Aerospace and Defense
- Earth, Ocean, and Atmospheric Sciences
- Instrumentation and Test